We’ve all heard the saying, “I’m showing my age.” Truly, I’ve forgotten what “directions” sound like! I remember resisting GPS while driving, thinking, “How can you stand not knowing exactly where you’re going?” “What if it misses a turn, or loses signal?” “How can you trust GPS?” Then I tried it. Now, I’ve even been known to say to hubby, “Why would you ask for directions? —we have GPS!”
Hubby and I are heading to a cabin tonight in “Someplaceburg Pennsylvania” that doesn’t have GPS capability. Here are the directions:
- Get to Nowwhere’sville, PA.
- Turn Left on 733 or 833, I forget which number, but you can’t miss it.
- You might have to make two lefts, you’ll see. If you miss the first one, take the second.
- Go to top of Mountain
- Go to bottom of Mountain
- Go to top of next mountain
- There will be a horseshoe and really small town
- Look for pretty stone bridge
- 200 ft. Turn right
- Look for Red Gate
- First cabin
I think I’ve gotten GPS lazy. If I don’t blog for a while, please ask the hunters to look for me during hunting season.
Enjoying the Adventure (which might truly be one today!)
Please check out my new blog! Nail in My Pocket Adventures in Frugal House-Flipping